Last updated January 6, 2022
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section.
- What information do we gather out you ?
- How do we collect personal information ?
- What do we use your information for ?
- How do we protect your information ?
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties ?
- Third party links
- Email Marketing
- Non-Personal identification information
What information do we collect ?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter. You may, however, visit our site anonymously and do not have to give us personal information to visit PointofTech.com. If you choose to provide us with additional information through an e-mail message, inquiry form, comments, etc., we will only maintain the information as long as needed to respond to your question, inquiry.
How do we collect personal information ?
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- When you submit a query or request to us
- from online sources (including social media platforms and providers (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook)
- when you apply for a job with us; or other lawful means.
- Cookies are small, usually randomly encoded, text files that help your browser navigate through a particular website. The cookie file is generated by the website you are browsing and is accepted and processed by your computer’s browser software. The cookie file is stored in your browser’s folder or subfolder. For more information, see: allaboutcookies.org
- Modern internet browsers have a facility that will allow you to disable cookies altogether and you can refer to your browser’s help menu to find out how to do this. While you will still be able to browse our website with cookies disabled on your internet browser, some website functionality may not be available or may not function correctly, and our ability to deliver our service to you may be limited. It also may degrade the user experience.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
What do we use your information for ?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- verify your identity when you are dealing with us
- maintain our relationship with you
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- provide better services and information to our customers and to the community
keep you informed about our activities and notify you of changes to our services
How do we protect your information ?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you subscribe or query. We offer the use of a secure server and keep the information confidential.
- restricting access to our physical and electronic databases, and physical security such as security procedures for access to our business premises
- technological security procedures including password protection, network firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection and site monitoring where practicable to do so
Do we disclose any information to outside parties ?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Sit the non-personally identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
If you have any questions about this policy in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.